Skip To Main Content
- Positive approach to behavior management
- (P.A.C.E.=Positive Attitudes Change Everything!!)
- Frequent individualized goal-setting and goal-attainment recognition
- After school enrichment classes (ACE program)
- Offered to all students in grades K-8, free of charge, late bus provided. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Daily intervention periods
- All students in need of intervention in academic areas have an intervention period built into their school schedules.
- Small group pull-out classes
- Students with similar intervention needs are 'pulled out' regularly for focused lessons delivered by certified teachers.
- Small class sizes
- The teacher to student ratio at Crenshaw School is 1:14.